Eagle, makers of the exclusive Eagle E-Type, has a global reputation as an E-Type specialist, and offers an unparalleled collection of magnificent E-Types for sale, ranging from the earliest original specification dealer launch examples through to fully developed cars.
Beneath the Speedster Lightweight’s jaw-droppingly beautiful body, every component has been thoughtfully and skilfully reworked, improved and often lightened resulting in a handmade automotive masterpiece with a weight of just 1000kg. The technical tour de force is the original Lightweight E-Type based aluminium 4.7 litre fuel injected engine and aluminium drive train.
Jaguar E-Type Speedster Lightweight Specification
* Engine: 4.7 litre, aluminium in line 6 cylinder, longitudinal front mounted
* Cylinder head: Aluminium twin cam big valve.
* Max power: 310bhp @ 4800rpm
* Max Torque: 340lb ft @ 3600rpm
* Fuelling: Fuel injection with individual throttle bodies and ECU
* Transmission: Aluminium 5 speed gearbox, aluminium Power Lock differential
* Suspension: Independent wishbones, 6 high tech adjustable dampers, anti roll bars and rear radius arms
* Brakes: 315mm/280mm drilled and vented discs, Aluminium 4 pot calipers, servo assistance
* Steering: Rack and pinion
* Wheels: 6 x 16 front, 7.5 x 16 rear, aluminium rims with stainless steel spokes
* Tyres: 225/55 x 16 front, 245/55 x 16 rear
* Weight: 1008kg dry
* 0-60mph: under 5 seconds
* Top speed: 160mph plus
* Height: 1000mm
* Length: 4260mm
* Width: 1740mm