Aston Martin » » » » » » 2009 Mansory Cyrus

by
2009 Mansory Cyrus

Mansory has release the Cyrus package based on the Aston Martin DBS or the Aston Martin DB9. A coilover suspension provides the best road holding and emphasises the striking rims in XXL. The refinement is perfected by an exclusive interior programme. At the front axle, a newly designed front skirt with enlarged air inlets provides the optimal ventilation for the twelve-cylinder aggregate. The Mansory CYRUS Aston Martin DBS / DB9 front is visually enhanced with the newly designed carbon bonnet. The newly designed rear skirt with the integrated diffuser emphasises the superior look and provides space for four stainless steel end pipes of the sonorous sport exhaust system.

2009 Mansory Cyrus

The Mansory Cyrus Aston Martin DBS or DB9 optimal road grip is provided by the 9×20 and 10,5×21 inch rims in combination with Dunlop Sport Maxx tyres measuring 255/30ZR20 at the front and 295/25ZR21 at the back. In addition, an optimally adjusted coilover suspension lowers the centre of gravity of this noble sports car and renders perfect road holding characteristics.

2009 Mansory Cyrus

For more information about the exclusive MANSORY refining programme for the Aston Martin DBS or DB9, please visit the web site www.mansory.com

Photo Credit: © Mansory
Comments
36 Responses to “ 2009 Mansory Cyrus ”
  1. 330cituner says:

by far the sickest car i have seen in my life!!!!!! AMAZING!!!

2. sanin says:

aston martin is the best car (dbs) but this is great just if red parts were green

3. Tony Larsen says:

UNBELIEVEABLE! 330cituner is right on. The SICKEST ride ever. I want to go to there.

4. James Sutcliffe says:

Absolutely, positively the most beautiful, skillfully crafted piece of engineering my eyes have EVER layed eyes on! Im speechless!

5. FRANK says:

ilove this car comfotable

6. Jesse says:

Sanin
    I COMPLETELY agree with you, but to add to that, make it lime green!

7. Mitchel says:

I can’t be the only one who’s amazed by the fact that the body and accessories are made of legit carbon fiber? That sh*t’s like $10 a pound. Were steel is around $0.20 per pound.

8. andy says:

wow! definitely puttin that on my xmas wish list

9. Bob Schmidt says:

This may be one of the most exclusive cars in the world. However, this site’s credibility is completely undermined due to the atrocious grammar and spelling.

10. Jessica says:

holy carbon fiber

11. Dave says:

Do you guys not understand that its carbon fiber… you don’t paint carbon, you flaunt it. and they aren’t gonna do the typical aston DB9/DBS color scheme you see in all your race games with the forest & Lime accents. Mansory is their own custom tuning company, they’re gonna do their own colors not Aston’s.

• Shane says:

If you are all about “flaunting” your carbon fibre, then you are more of a douchebag than you would be if you owned this car.

• Johnny says:

If I had enough money to be this “big of a douchebag”, I’d buy it too. And you’d never see your girlfriend again. Don’t worry, I’d by you some carbon fiber tissues.

12. Richard says:

I would want the red parts to be a dark grey, but I like dark color combinations.

13. SgtHop says:

Wow. This is quite possibly the gaudiest, most obscene cars in the world. Makes a Veyron look reserved. I mean…that much carbon fibre…it’s just ugly. And the fact that it’s trying to imitate the look of the One-77. They’ve taken a beautiful car and made it a steaming, vulgar pile of manure, for posers who can’t afford a One-77. And if it’s more expensive than a One-77, for posers with more wallets than brains. It sorta makes me want to gouge my eyes out, actually.

• EvoXftw says:

Fool up here needs to shutup. If you think this is the ugliest car you’ve ever seen then you have the worst taste in cars. And Dave is right, Mansory is a tuning company, so of course this car is going to look like one of a kind, not to mention this car is just to make a statement. It’s not a production car. Most exotic/sports cars bodies are made of carbon fiber these days anyways, except they’re just painted over. All mansory did was just leave it with the raw carbon fiber look using a 4 x 2 weave.
      Go ahead though, and gouge ur eyes out for us though…. cause they obviously aren’t working correctly. This car is straight gorgeous and well thought out in every detail imaginable.

14. Jezwah says:

people can waste money on this yet we still have poverty ?

15. JohKen says:

I think I just peed myself a little.

16. James says:

Now if the whole thing was ACTUALLY made from carbon, not just covered in it, then it would be amazing (i.e. Lamborghini Sesto Elemento) but as it is, its just beautiful.

17. observer says:

I´m not a car savy, but this is not a good looking car at all. It looks rough, and not in a good way. A waste of technology in my opinion. Technology should look good, and this is not the case. Anyway, for tastes, the colours. See ya.

18. Tyler says:

If you cant appreciate the fact that carbon fiber cant be produced by a machine like a regular metal panel and the fact that it weighs fractions less than metal you my friend are an idiot. it does so much for the performance of a vehicle when you can make it weigh less. All aspects of its performance, handling and even stopping are improved. Im not an aston martin fan but i would def not sell this car if someone handed it to me.

19. John says:

Being a composite laminator, I work with carbon fiber everyday. My hat is off to whoever made these parts, thats some painful orientation matching.

20. Johnny says:

This is the car you buy when you’ve “made it,” all haters be silenced when I come through and give it to your mom and sister on the hood.